I don't want to sound like I am tooting my own horn, so please forgive me. This is just random thoughts. Tonight I am thinking about my children. Most of my thoughts lean towards family. When our children were small, Ron and I kept our children close to us as a family. We tried to teach them good values. I see all this stuff on facebook about children and it is true. Raise your children with respect. Teach them to give their seat when an adult enters the room. Little things make a difference. Ron and I were the parents, not the friends. As our children became older, friendship developed, but we were always parents. Still am. If there was a disagreement and argument, I am still a parent. I think my children respect that. Anyway, this is a lot of random thoughts. I raised my children with 2 expressions. 1. I love you. I will always love you no matter what you do. I may not love your actions, but I will always love you. 2. Family is family. They will always be there. Have a great evening and God's blessings upon you. Much love.
Amen, Mom.
ReplyDelete