Saturday, May 10, 2014

Chicken Talk

Wow. I need to post more often.  I decided that the girls needed more room to roam.  So, I dragged the plastic wire fence from behindvthe garage to the coop area. I made (propped) a fence from the coop to the garage.  Then I made another from a small tree to the coop.  That gave the girls a lot of room to roam and scratch.   Happy girls.  After that, the egg count went from 6 or 7 a day to 2.  Not good.  After 3 days of 2 eggs, the girls were grounded.  They cannot leave the yard till I have at least 5 eggs.  Believe it or not, it is working. I am back up to 6 or 7 eggs a day.  Much better. 

This was typed on April 18. Thought I would post it and then get everyone up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment