Oh, so much has happened. Righ about the time I quit writing, I lost my irst chicken, SnowBelle. Went out one morning and she was in the coup, already dead. It was a shock. Every time I checked the rest of the girls, I was so nervous. Nothing else happened snd I still have 6 of my girls. Whew. Had an extra piece of pizza the other day and decided to give it to the girls. Yeah. Have you ever seen a chicken grab a whole piece of pizza and take of running. Let me tell you, it was a sight. And there were 5 chickens chasing her after the pizza. It was like watching a group of small kids playing kick the can. Oh, the girls are grounded again. They do fine laying eggs for the first week of free ranging and then quit. Bad girls, bad. I went from 3 dozen a week to 20 eggs. Not good. That is all for tonight. Have a great evening.
Sunday, May 11, 2014
Chicken Talk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment