Saturday, January 25, 2014

Chicken Talk

The girls have had a good day today. They are starting to realize I bring nice warm and good food in the morning. This morning they started eating almost before I got my hand out of the way. Annabelle gave me another egg today. I think she is the only one that lays eggs. Her eggs are a real pale blue, lovely to look at.  Now I have another problem. I don't want to eat the eggs because they are too pretty. So I will force myself this week and have an egg and cheese omelet for breakfast. I'll give you more information on that later this week. The girls still have not been outside because of the cold and blustery weather. I leave their door open but they do not want to leave their warm house. Until the temperatures start to go than freezing, I will leave them alone. But once it warms up, I will push them out the door. Until then, they can stay nice and warm and snugly. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment