I have to get better with the posting. Made breakfst for Ronnie and the boys yesterday morning. Used my own eggs! That was cool. The girls gave me 4 eggs today. Makes me back up to 6. I want to get some fresh veggies to put in the pen for them. We might get more bad weather this week. I love the snow but I have to admit, I am over it.
All of the above was for Friday. This is today. Changed the straw today, or most of it. Thag coop is going to need a major cleaning this spring. Ugh. It is the end of the chickens day and they did not give me one egg today, not one! We had a serious talk. I talked while they listened, or were supposed to listen. I told them that there are 6 of them. I feed, water, and give them snacks. My quesgion is why no eggs? I told them in no uncertain terms that they need to get busy. Will see tomorrow.
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Chicken Talk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment