Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Chicken Talk

Today I added some space for the girls.  I found some plastic fencing in the back yard. Ron probably got it years ago. The weeds were grown up all over it. So I pulled it to the chicken yard and started to unwind it. The stuff was about 6 feet tall. I put some between the coop and the garage and then put some more between the other side of the coop and our neighbor's fence.  Went in, propped the door open and let the girls out.  Let me tell you, those were some happy clucks.  They started digging in the leaves, eating grass, and scratching to their hearts content. When it started to get dark, they went right back to the coop.  Good girls!  Now if they will only remember when they lay eggs.
Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see their home improvements! :) Sweet dreams to YOU!

    ReplyDelete