Friday, April 4, 2014

Pizza Talk!


You will not believe the chickens and pizza crust with a whole slice thrown in.  First of all, I threw down the pizza crust and they were quite happily chasing after it.  Here is a chicken, with a pice of crust in their little beak, running all over the chicken yard and everyone else is chasing her.  Then......I threw down the whole piece, the one with the cheese on it.  Yeah, that was really funny.  Four of the chickens were calmly pecking on the pizza and greatly enjoying it.  Then, Jenny realized that there was something she did not have.  Jenny goes over and picks up the whole piece of pizza by the crust.  She then takes off running all around the yard with everyone else chasing her.  Someone would grab it, then there would be a mad scramble, and the next girl would start running.  This was better than anything else I have done.  Picture it!  One chicken running with a piece of extra large pizza in it's mouth.  Hopefully there is a video attached to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUyZwIY_XDc

No comments:

Post a Comment